Cloud, co-location or hybrid – whether you’re after hardware,Virtual Machines, or Cloud applications - we’ve got you covered. Let us work with you to ensure that you get the best experience from our Managed Hosting services.
Here at William J England & Son we offer a full portfolio of Managed Hosting services, covering the full span of options including:
- Co-location (or “colo”)
- Data Centre
- Hardware hosting
- Virtual Hosting
- Telephony options (such as SIP)
- Remote storage, remote applications, remote desktops
- Other hosted applications eg email and mailboxes, backup, websites, threat management, and security
What differentiates us is that we go the extra mile to provide – advice, planning and design of your solution, installation or migration, project management, and ongoing IT support. Should you wish to, all of our services can be tailored directly to your needs.
A particularly useful service which we also offer is domain name management. We’ll make sure that you have the right domain and that you’re using it in the right way, all as part of our hosting services.
Why Choose Our Hosted services?
Reliability and availability
Risks of failure are drastically mitigated, also our service availability is maximised:
- 24 x 7 Monitoring means issues are handled as they develop
- There’s no single point of failure since connectivity, power and cooling seamlessly fail-over to standby systems. This redudancy allows us to offer you a service which you can rely on on combined with our SLAs offering up to 100% availability
- Offsite backups mean that business continuity is something you can trust us with.
- For the most part, access to hosted services is usually uncapped, meaning that customers and other users enjoy a better experience when accessing your hosted web site, for example
Reduced costs and flexible pricing options
- Data Centres - this services allows you take advantage of state-of-the-art technology that under normal circumstances would be unattainable.
- Pricing is something which we take very seriously to ensure that there are no hidden costs for our clients..
Agility and flexibility
- We just mentioned how scalable hosted services are. This applies to licensing of Cloud applications too. And we’re happy to bespoke a solution to meet your requirements.
- What’s more, we can help you get the best from all the options you have by designing a Hybrid solution, based around performance and budget.
- Security is always respected. We use industry best security practices and offer it to you at an affordable price.
Fully managed with Support
- In conjunction with implementation, planning and design aid, we can provide you with our award winning 24x7, 365 support which you can be sure to rely on in those mission critical moments.
Who will benefit from Managed Hosting?
Any sized business
- Our client base ranges from start-ups up to enterprises, meaning that compay size isn’t a barrier.Hosting being geographically remote allows you to be flexible with your choices.
Tech or non tech
- Hosting is definitely a technical subject. We’re happy to supplement the resources of your own technical team, but we’re also more than happy to help where you don’t have any technical staff, but recognise an opportunity here for your organisation.
Greener IT solutions
- Lastly, hosted options may appeal to those with green aspirations. The systems used are usually extremely efficient and have a low carbon footprint.
If you think hosting or Cloud might help your organisation get ahead, or you’d like to talk about the options, please contact us today or call +356 21248205 to speak to an expert.